Phí vận chuyển: Tính khi thanh toánTổng tiền thanh toán:
Mã sản phẩm:SD5
DETECTOR: Electrochemical fuel cell
SPECIFICITY: Fuel cell sensor is unaffected by acetone,
paint and glue fumes, foods, confections, methane,
and practically any other substance found in the
SAMPLING: Automatic after the subject provides 1.5 liters of
breath. A manual sampling feature is also provided.
MEMORY: The result of the last test is stored and can be
recalled until the next test is started.
ACCURACY: Meets DOT specifications of ±.005 BrAC up to
0.100 BrAC and ±5% above 0.100 BrAC
RESPONSE TIME: Within five seconds of sampling,
depending on alcohol concentration
DISPLAY: Large, three-digit LED (9/16" x 5/16")
AUDIBLE INDICATOR: Beeper signals changes in
VISUAL INDICATOR: LEDs are used for alpha
prompting of the operator
INSTRUMENT CONTROL: By microcontroller
RECOMMENDED OPERATING TEMPERATURE:
23° to 104°F (-5° to 40°C)
CALIBRATION: Automated procedure by either dry gas or
wet bath simulator
DIMENSIONS: 2½" w x 4¾" h x 1¼" d (actual size above)
POWER SUPPLY: Two "AAA" batteries
WARRANTY: One year, parts and labor
- Memory Capacity: 500 tests as standard, expandable up to 5,000.
- Print Copies per Charge: approximately 120.
- Printer Recharging Time: approximately 14 hours.
- Print Copies per Paper Roll: approximately 120.
- 400 Power Supply: 5 new AA cells give at least 3,000 breath tests. Two stage low power warning system.
- Radio Frequency Immunity: exceeds requirement of EN 50082-1.
- Shock/Vibration: impact resistant ABS: meets IEC 68-2-27 Part 2.1 Test EA and IEC 68-2-6 Part 2.1 Test FC.
- Dimensions and Weight: Shoulder Bag: 250 x 330 x 130mm; 2.5Kg [complete with contents].